Advanced Search allows you to use Boolean operators in your search and build out complex search terms with multiple keywords.
- To go to the Advanced Search page, click the "Advanced Search" link in the header.
- In the Advanced Search section of the page, enter a keyword or phrase in the search box. Capitalization does not matter.
- If you'd like to add another search term, enter that in the second search box. The default Boolean operator is "AND", but you can change this to "OR" or "NOT" using the drop-down.
- You can use additional search boxes (and "Add Row") to build out your search even more.
- You can limit your search by Record Type: Article, Primary Source or Image and then further limit your search by sub-record type.
- Click the Search button or press Enter on your keyboard to run the search.