Customers using the Schoology, a PowerSchool Unified Classroom learning management system, can directly embed into their courses content from Issues & Controversies in History.
For more information, please refer to the Issues & Controversies in History Schoology LTI App Overview article.
The app provides rich integration between Issues & Controversies in History and your Schoology courses. Users of Schoology will now be able to embed resources directly inside their courses, without having to leave the LMS.
In the Schoology App Center, you will see the Issues & Controversies in History app.
Prerequisites for Installing the App
- You must have your own instance of Schoology.
- You must have an active Issues & Controversies in History database subscription.
- Your LTI Access Key and Secret which can be obtained from our database support team.
Installing the Schoology App
- Login to your Schoology instance as an administrator with access to install and configure apps.
- Visit the App Center once logged in, or access it directly using this link: https://app.schoology.com/apps
- Locate the Issues & Controversies in History database app and click on it to view the details.
- Click on the blue Install LTI App button to begin the installation process
- Next, you will be asked if this should be installed for your entire organization, or just you. If you would like all of your teachers to have access to the app, select Add to Organization.